Some random pics of the shoot. Oh, well not really very behind the scenes mode pero choosy ka pa ba? Detailed story sa susunod na pag me maayos na akong internet connection dito. Dami ko sana ikikwento. Naglalaway kayo no? Bleh. More on my Multiply and will upload more soon.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Some vanity.
2. A fisherman tries his made-in-Batanes rod.
3. ‘Batanes’ co-director Adolf Alix (the other one is Ignite Media’s Dave Hukom), Iza Calzado in the middle and Piolo look-a-like Joem Bascon who plays as her Ivatan husband in the film.
4. Pointing at nothing in particular at the Chanaria Shelter Port.
5. Vanity pic, still at the Chanaria Port, taken this afternoon.
6. In Mahatao, first shooting day.
7. Oh yeah, some macho image at Chanaria. Tseh.
8. First shooting at Mahatao.
10. Harutan mode with Coco Martin shortly after he arrived from Manila (with Sid Lucero).